March 18, 2014

New International Trailer For Godzilla!

For The Fan Presents:

Godzilla (International Trailer)

Follow Us On Twitter
@4thefan
@4thefanmovies


Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Films have released a new International trailer for Godzilla. Check it out HERE:

With all the new trailers there is so much excitement to be had. A hyperbole or not, this may be one of the best Godzilla films. That is just speaking in terms of what I have seen so far. I could be completely wrong. BUT I could also be right. I'll go with my thought because it is my opinion and at the end of the day that's what matters. I think. Anyways, check out this beauty of a trailer below!


Godzilla is an epic rebirth to Toho’s iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world’s most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence

The film stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Bryan Cranston, Elizabeth Olsen and many more.

Directed by Gareth Edwards and written by Frank Darabont, Max Borenstein and David Callaham.

Godzilla stomps its way to a theater near you  May 16, 2014 in both 2D and 3D/IMAX

Chime in with your thoughts! Are you excited as I am?

Oh, and we have for you yet another awesome picture for the upcoming reboot! Here it is:



Written by Anthony Centeno

No comments:

Post a Comment