July 26, 2014

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of The Bootleg


I'm sure you've all heard and seen the news for Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice. I'm also sure that your disappointment has been shaken by pure fandom. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Because we're heavy on sharing and helping out the community. We would like to share with you the full clip sent to us by a very good friend of ours. 

So, here it is! Batman VS Superman: Dawn of the Bootleg, I mean Justice! Enjoy.


The video did not give much away, but damn did it leave room for hype. Excitement aside, I am still not sold until I see more details about the plot. Visuals and complete badassery won't sell it for me. (Did I mention how cool the clip is? I'll watch again to confirm my statement. Yeah it's still really cool) For a closer look or if you haven't seen them yet here are some screenshots of both Batman and Superman!

And please let us know what you think! We love to chat.




No comments:

Post a Comment