March 11, 2014

The Flash Costume Has Been Revealed!

For The Fan Presents:

The Flash (News)

Follow Us On Twitter
@4thefan
@4thefanmovies

The CW has released the first official image of Grant Gustin in full costume as The Flash. 

Honestly! I think it looks great. In fact it looks badass, but there is a downside. Click on the jump to see some more photos that help elaborate on my thoughts. With all the Photoshop this suit looks fantastic, but a problem I see with it is the heavy influence from Ben Affleck's Dare Devil suit. Is that bad? I'm not sure, but I am split right down the middle. I guess we will have to wait for the show to be aired!


Check out the other photos HERE:





The Flash, is set to air on The CW this coming fall. 

Despite my skepticism I am still very excited. What are your thoughts? Let us know!

Written by Anthony Centeno 

No comments:

Post a Comment